Jan 27 2014
Everyone wants to make certain that their skin is healthy and vital for as long as possible. Fortunately, the VISIA™ Complexion Analysis system makes it easier for dermatologists to asses patient’s exact skin needs.
Let’s look at this revolutionary skin system, and why so many doctors now use it in their practice:
- What exactly does the VISIA™ Complexion Analysis system do? This system allows dermatologists and physicians to accurately measure a patient’s skin health. The system assesses the amount of sun damage to the skin, and also measures facial wrinkles, skin pigmentation and tone, and pores.
- How does it work? It generates high-quality, digital images of the skin and its features. Next, the patient’s skin is compared it to the skin of women who are of similar age, skin type, and ethnicity. Using this system, the patient learns about their skin health, and how their skin compares to other women. Following treatment, the patient will be given a printed report, with suggestions on how to improve their overall skin health.
- How does this treatment tool help dermatologists? This system allows dermatologists to design a comprehensive skincare program based on the patient’s specific needs. With the demand for anti-aging treatments at an all time high, this system gives dermatologist and physicians tools to build the best skincare program possible.
- Is this system safe for me? Absolutely! It is used by dermatologists worldwide, and is highly beneficial for patients of all skin tones and textures. It also takes high-quality images in a non-invasive, time-effective, manner.
- How can I learn more about this system and its benefits? At our practice, this skin analysis is offered as a complimentary service with any consultation. The first doctor in the East Bay area to incorporate VISIA into his practice, Dr. Potozkin provides patients with a vast amount of knowledge on this revolutionary system. Interested patients are encouraged to learn more about this treatment by contacting us today.
VISIA™ Complexion Analysis In Danville
If you want to learn more about VISIA™, or any services we offer, contact us today to schedule a consultation. Our offices are located in Danville, proudly accommodating the Walnut Creek area. You can reach us at (925)272-2695 today. We look forward to serving you!