May 24 2013
Believe it or not, summer is on its way. With the heat comes lighter clothing, more time spent outdoors, and more chances for your body and skin to be seen. Is your skin ready for the warm summer months? If you’re not satisfied with how you look, you’re in luck – there are a number of cosmetic procedures designed to help your skin look its best this summer. Ready to learn more?
Here are the top 5 procedures for getting your skin summer-ready:
- >BOTOX® & Fillers. These minimally-invasive injectables work in different ways, but both give your face a more youthful and refreshed appearance. BOTOX works to relax wrinkle-causing muscles in the face, softening lines and wrinkles for up to 6 months. Dermal fillers actually fill in areas of lost volume on the face, helping to provide you with a more refreshed look in time for summer!
- Photofacial. Photofacial, or IPL facial rejuvenation, uses Intense Pulsed Light to rejuvenate the skin, helping to improve skin irregularities like sun damage, rosacea, and brown spots. This non-invasive procedure is also quick – affording you improved skin in just five 20-minute sessions.
- Vbeam® Laser. Considered the “gold standard” in laser treatment, the Vbeam pulse dye laser can help treat a variety of different vascular conditions, discolorations, and more. There’s no downtime involved in this procedure, leaving you with more time to show off your clear, glowing skin!
- Microdermabrasion. Dealing with sun damage or similar skin pigmentation problems? Microdermabrasion is an easy and effective solution that works to gently exfoliate the outer layer of skin. It can typically be completed in just 30 minutes, and it’s effective for all skin types.
- Chemical peels. Patients with wrinkles, freckles, age spots, scarring, and more can benefit from a chemical peel. Working remove the damaged outer layers of the skin, chemical peels can help provide patients with a healthy, glowing appearance.
Cosmetic Dermatologist In Danville
If you’re ready for your skin to look its best this summer, take the first step – contact us today and schedule a consultation. Our offices are located in Danville, and we can be reached directly at (925)272-2695. We look forward to hearing from you.