5 Signs You May Need Facial Fillers
Facial fillers are increasing in popularity. Many women and men decide to seek dermal injections because it rejuvenates tissues in the face. The results are smoother, more voluminous skin. To know if you should seek facial fillers, consider the following reasons people have decided to get them.
- Smile Lines: There are a ton of benefits to smiling. Research shows that faking a smile can boost your mood and reduce your stress levels. Unfortunately, smiling a lot forces your facial muscles to perform a repetitive motion. Chances are that you have been wearing down some of your facial tissues with your frequent smiling. No need to worry or stop smiling though. Facial fillers can revitalize those tissues to restore volume to the lower face.
- Wrinkles: Over the course of your life, your skin will begin to wrinkle. That’s normal, and many people consider a few wrinkles “distinguishing.” However, it’s a problem if your wrinkles start sagging. That’s a sure sign that your facial tissue has deteriorated and that your skin could use a little rejuvenation.
- Acne Scars: Unfortunate as it is, sometimes acne doesn’t go away completely –even after a few years. The marks may not be highly noticeable, or they may be obvious scars. Either way, you can clear up that acne once and for all with facial filler injections.
- Thin Lips: If your lips have become thin or hardly noticeable, it can make you feel self-conscious. Boost your confidence with a simple facial filler injection that enhances the appearance of your lips.
- Dark Circles: Although there can be many causes of dark circles under your eyes, facial filler is a proven solution for diminishing those circles and revitalizing your appearance. Ask about facial injections if you discover that your dark circles are caused by volume loss, thinning, or bulging.
Want To Rejuvenate Your Appearance? Contact Drs. Potozkin and Brar
For more information about facial fillers, contact Drs. Potozkin and Brar to schedule a consultation. Our offices are located in Danville, proudly accommodating the Walnut Creek area. You can reach us at (925)272-2695, we look forward to serving you.
Category: Dermal Injectables