Jun 18 2014
With the warm weather now upon us, many are preparing to spend more time outdoors, whether it’s at the beach, the pool, or on the hiking trail. But is your skin ready to be seen this summer?
There are many effective procedures that will enable your skin, as well as your body, to truly shine this summer. Let’s take a look at some today.
Here are the top 5 procedures for getting your skin summer-ready:
- Photofacial. Also known as “IPL facial rejuvenation,” the Photofacial is unique as it uses Intense Pulsed Light to improve skin irregularities such as sun damage, brown spots, and rosacea. This procedure is non-invasive, and can be completed in just 20 minutes!
- BOTOX® Cosmetic. BOTOX® Cosmetic injections remains one of the most popular cosmetic treatments in the country, since it is not only minimally-invasive, but also reduces the appearance of facial wrinkles, giving patients a more youthful look! Injected into targeted areas of skin with a fine needle, BOTOX Cosmetic softens facial wrinkles and unwanted age lines for up to six months.
- Chemical peels. Chemical peels are ideal for patients who have scarred, sun-damaged skin, or wish to minimize the appearance of wrinkles, or freckles. Chemical peels remove the damaged outer layers of skin, restoring a glowing, healthy appearance to a patient’s skin. While many people are intimidated when they see the word “chemical” in a skin procedure, chemical peels are extremely safe and beneficial for patients.
- Vbeam® Laser. Often called the “gold standard” of laser treatments, the Vbeam pulse dye laser is able to treat a variety of different vascular conditions. Patients who undergo this treatment will experience clear, glowing skin. Perhaps best of all, this procedure does not require any downtime, so patients can return to their normal routine in no time at all!
- Microdermabrasion. Sun damaged skin or discoloration is a concern for millions of men and women. Fortunately, microdermabrasion is an easy and effective solution that gently exfoliates the skin, while removing unwanted outer layers and restoring skin to its original glory. It is safe for most skin types, and can be completed in about 30 minutes.
Cosmetic Dermatologist In Danville
If you’re ready for your skin to look its best this summer, take the first step – contact us today and schedule a consultation. Our offices are located in Danville, and we can be reached directly at (925)272-2695. We look forward to hearing from you.