Today’s Top 5 Skin Complaints Among Men
In today’s world, cosmetic dermatology is being embraced by men and women alike. Treatments that were once popular among only female patients are now becoming standard procedure among a growing male audience. Of course, with this new interest comes new considerations. Not only is male skin different from that of women, but men also have unique cosmetic goals. With that in mind, let’s take a look at a few of the most common skin complications men are dealing with.
Here is our list of Today’s Top 5 Skin Complaints Among Men:
- “I’m beginning to see wrinkles.” Starting to see wrinkles can be just as disturbing to men as it is to women. Thankfully, cosmetic dermatology offers several solutions. For “dynamic” lines like crow’s feet and horizontal lines across the forehead, the best solution will often be BOTOX® injections. Working essentially as a muscle relaxer, the effects of BOTOX can often last up to several months.
- “My skin is rough and blotchy.” Even resilient male skin can start to look rough, discolored and sun-damaged with age. And, one of the most effective ways to combat these concerns is with laser skin treatments. One of the options our practice is proud to offer is Fraxel re:pair®. This cutting-edge system uses special light energy to correct the appearance of sun spots, irregular skin texture and much more.
- “My chest has lost definition.” When we’re young, it’s easier to stay slim, trim and defined. As we age, the story changes. Thankfully, for those dealing with stubborn, exercise-resistant fat, liposuction can often be the best solution. Although not a weight loss solution, men commonly rely on the procedure to restore a more well-defined chest, battle love handles and reduce the prominence of a flabby midsection.
- “My rosacea gets worse this time of year.” For rosacea sufferers, fall and winter can mean an all-time high for bothersome flare-ups. In addition to comprehensive rosacea treatment, our practice is proud to offer IPL facial rejuvenation, one of the most popular ways to improve the signs of rosacea.
- “I want to look younger without compromising my masculine looks.” Men today understand that looking youthful can often spell a competitive edge. At the same time, male patients don’t want to compromise their natural, masculine looks. Sensitive to these unique concerns, our practice employs a precise, conservative approach when using fillers like Juvéderm® or Restylane®. In the end, it’s about achieving a natural, youthful look – without appearing as though any work was done at all!
Male Cosmetic Procedures in Danville
To learn more about your cosmetic dermatology options, we encourage you to contact us today and schedule a consultation. Our offices are located in Danville, and you can reach us directly at (925)272-2695. We look forward to meeting you.
Category: Cosmetic Dermatology News